This policy applies to customers impacted by the Qantas cancellation of QF68 DEL/SYD on the 14th, 16th and 17th January 2022.
Options for customers holding a Qantas (081) issued ticket:
|Ticket Reissue Conditions
- Customers who elect to retain the value of the ticket in credit are entitled to one free change at time of reissue. •
- Flights must be cancelled by Qantas and UN message generated to your GDS booking•Flights no longer required must be cancelled prior to scheduled departure.•
- Qantas will not be responsible for paying any other costs or expenses such as hotel or other ground operator fees arising due to events beyond our control, unless required by applicable laws. •
- All other rules and conditions of the ticket remain unchanged. •
- Customers are permitted to make changes as per applicable policy. Any subsequent changes made after the ticket is reissued will be subject to the rules and conditions of the original ticketed fare purchased.
For customers with unticketed bookings:
For unticketed bookings, alternate flights/routings can be rebooked subject to availability and tickets issued in accordance with fare conditions.
For customers on Frequent Flyer Award Tickets:
Frequent flyer bookings cannot be held in credit. They can be changed or refunded. Thismust be done via Contact Centres. Qantas Points Plus Pay bookings take on commercialfare rules unless they are booked in redemption classes.