Qantas ADM Policy
Qantas observes the IATA Recommended Model Practice on the issuance of Agent Debit Memos (ADMs) as specified in IATA Resolution R850m Attachment A and will recover fees, expenses, costs and losses associated with the issuance of Qantas traffic documents arising from any/all of the following;
- Under collection of fares or violation of their appropriate rules and conditions of sale.
- Costs and/or losses arising from non compliance to any Resolution of the Agency Program e.g. R852, R830a etc.
ADMs may also apply where a traffic document has not been issued when prior notice or agreement has been made with the agent or specified within their sales contract e.g. negotiated Deposits for Group Sales etc.
Resolution and Program References for Travel Agents:
- IATA website - ADM Management and Reduction.
- IATA Travel Agent Handbook (issued annually by region).
- Contact your nearest Qantas offices for further information or details of local policies.