The following options are available to Qantas customers holding a valid 081 ticket issued on/before 5 March 2020 for travel on the following suspended Bangkok Airways operated services.
- All changes must be made prior to the original ticketed departure.
- New booking is subject to availability and all conditions of the new fare are applicable.
- New travel dates must be within ticket validity.
- Qantas will not be responsible for paying any other costs or expenses such as hotel or other ground operator fees arising due to events beyond our control, unless required by applicable laws.
- All other rules and conditions of the ticket remain unchanged.
- Customers are permitted to make changes as outlined in this policy. Any subsequent changes made after the ticket is reissued will be subject to the rules and conditions of the original ticketed fare purchased.
For unticketed bookings, alternate flights/routings can be rebooked subject to availability and tickets issued in accordance with fare conditions.
Qantas Points Plus Pay and Qantas & Partner Classic Flight Rewards tickets:
Customers are entitled to the same options and conditions as listed above.
Your Customer's Ticket
All flight changes need to be actioned (reissued or revalidated) prior to travel, regardless of which airline the ticket is validated to.
|Sector/s||Operated flight number||Marketed flight number||Dates of suspension||Rebook options:|
|29 Mar 20 – indefinite
30 Mar 20 – indefinite
|BKK-REP||PG909||QF3446||29 Mar 20 – 30 Apr 20||
|BKK-RGN||PG705||QF3442||29 Mar 20 – 24 Oct 20||
|BKK-USM||PG187||QF3474||29 Mar 20 – indefinite||
|29 Mar 20 – indefinite||
|KBV-BKK||PG296||QF3479||1 May 20 – 24 Oct 20||
|PNH-BKK||PG930||QF3453||1-24 Oct 20||
|11 Mar 20 – indefinite
4 May20 – indefinite
4 May 20 indefinite
- For all Rebook options in the table above
If the same booking class is not available, the lowest booking class within the same cabin may be booked. If the new fare is of a higher value than the existing ticketed fare, no adcol is to be collected from the customer.
- Retain the value of ticket in credit
Customers may retain the value of ticket in credit for future travel within 12 months from the original ticketed date of departure. If the new fare is of a higher value than the existing ticketed fare, the fare difference is payable by the customer. Applicable ticket surcharges, fees and taxes may apply.
If the above alternative options are not suitable, customers are entitled to a refund. Customers who have commenced their journey are entitled to a refund of the impacted sector/s. Customers who have not commenced their journey are entitled to a full refund.
For customers holding a Qantas (081) issued ticket:
- The agent can reissue the ticket in-house if validated to Qantas (081).
- Additional fare, ticket taxes and change fees associated to the ticket do not apply.
- All details of the original ticket to be shown on the new ticket including fare basis and fare calculation.
- Authority number 623058 must be entered into the endorsement box to avoid ADM.
- If there is no change to routing/booking class the ticket can be revalidated.
- The Agent can reissue the ticket in-house if validated to Qantas (081).
- Additional fare and ticket taxes may apply subject to assessment of the new journey.
- If the new fare is of a higher value than the existing ticketed fare, the fare difference is payable by the passenger. Applicable ticket taxes apply.
- Authority number 623058 must be entered into the endorsement box to waive the fee for voluntary changes and avoid ADM.
- Any refund fees will be waived for tickets issued in accordance with this policy.
- This excludes fees imposed by suppliers or third parties.
- To request a refund, return the ticket to the original point of purchase.
- Travel Agents can submit a Refund Application via BSP Link with reference to the Authority number 623058 to waive any refund fees, no later than 3 months from the date of this policy.