More of Australian domestic lounges have reopened
We know that access to our lounges is an important part of your customer’s journey, and we’ve now re-opened most of our Australian domestic operated lounges. However, due to the recent state and territory specific restrictions implemented, there are some temporary measures in place which include lounge capacity restrictions, physical distancing requirements and changes to our food and beverage offerings.
Our reopened Australian domestic lounge network includes:
- Qantas Business lounges: Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney
- Qantas Club lounges: Adelaide, Alice Springs, Brisbane, Broome, Cairns, Coffs Harbour, Devonport, Gold Coast, Emerald, Gladstone, Hobart, Kalgoorlie, Karratha, Launceston, Mackay, Perth, Tamworth, Townsville and Sydney
- Chairmans Lounges: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney
The following lounges remain closed until further notice:
- Qantas Club lounges: Canberra, Darwin, Melbourne, Port Hedland and Rockhampton
- International lounges: Qantas International First and International Business lounges and all international lounges operated by partner airlines for Qantas passengers.
As restrictions begin to ease, we will look to increase lounge capacity and enhanced service offerings, providing customers with the Qantas lounge experience they have always enjoyed.
New Qantas Club memberships can now be purchased, however renewals are currently unavailable at this time.
For more information visit qantas.com/qantasclub.
Qantas Meeting Rooms and Qantas Valet
Effective 6 December 2020, Qantas has permanently closed all Meeting Room services. Additionally, Qantas Valet services in Brisbane and Adelaide has also permanently closed, however valet services in Sydney and Melbourne remain, with a planned re-opening in 2021.
Stay up to date with the latest information on qantas.com
Disclaimer: *This information is correct as at 17 November 2020 but is subject to change.