Commercial Policy|Published 14 March 2020
All customers booked to travel on a QF (081) ticket with a Trans-Tasman sector for travel between 15 March 2020 to 31 March 2020 are entitled to the following options:
- 12-month ticket validity rules apply.
- This waiver can be applied only once per booking.
- If applicable, customer will pay any fare difference.
- This waiver applies to redemption bookings.
- This waiver does not apply to refund, cancellation or no show fees.
Your Customer's Ticket
The agent can reissue the ticket in-house if validated to Qantas (081).
- Additional fare and ticket taxes associated to the ticket do apply.
- Authority number 623064 must be entered into the endorsement box to avoid ADM.