Qantas Fly Flexible waives the rebooking or credit change fee for:
International and Trans-Tasman
- Any Qantas trans-Tasman flight booked between 15 October 2020 and 30 June 2022, for travel between 16 October 2020 and 31 December 2022.
- Any Qantas International flight booked between 25 February 2021 and 30 June 2022, for travel between 1 November 2021 and 31 December 2022.
- If original ticket was issued within the applicable timeframes above and subsequently reissued after 30 June 2022, for travel on/before 31 December 2022, this policy can be applied to waive change fees.
- If original ticket was issued within the applicable timeframes above and subsequently reissued after 30 June 2022, for travel on/after 1 January 2023, change fees are applicable unless waived by fare rules on re-pricing.
- Any Qantas domestic Australian flight booked between 21 May 2020 and 30 April 2022, for travel between 12 June 2020 and 30 April 2022.
- If original ticket was issued between 21 May 2020 and 30 April 2022 and subsequently reissued after 30 April 2022, change fees are applicable unless waived by fare rules on re-pricing.
Options for customers holding a Qantas (081) issued ticket:
|Option||Permitted actions||Ticket Reissue Conditions|
|1. Rebook Travel||
- Domestic Red eDeal changes not permitted on scheduled day of departure.
- This waiver does not apply to refund, cancellation or no-show fees.
- Bookings made for a group via Qantas Group Travel are only eligible to use this policy at least 14 days prior to the first date of departure.
- All other rules and conditions of the ticket remain unchanged.
- All Qantas flight changes need to be actioned (reissued or revalidated) prior to travel
- Qantas will not be responsible for paying any other costs or expenses such as hotel or other ground operator fees arising due to events beyond our control, unless required by applicable laws.
- Once a ticket has been reissued using this authority, subsequent changes are subject to fare rules and conditions (unless covered by this or another commercial policy).
For customers with unticketed bookings:
For unticketed bookings, alternate flights/routings can be rebooked subject to availability and tickets issued in accordance with fare conditions.
For customers on Frequent Flyer Award Tickets:
Passengers who are travelling on Qantas & Jetstar Points Plus Pay tickets are entitled to the same options and conditions as listed above.
Frequent flyer redemption bookings cannot be held in credit, they may be changed or refunded with cancellation fee waived.