It's a busy time of year, so we’ve put together our Top 10 Travel Tips to help customers prepare for their upcoming trip.
- To make sure Qantas can contact your customer wherever they are with any travel updates, make sure their current email address and mobile number are included in their booking.
- Ask your customer if they will be using an international SIM card while overseas. They can update their phone number while they’re away via Manage Your Booking.
- Remind your customer to remember to pack their passport and double check it’s validOpens external site in a new window (some countries won’t accept it within six months of expiry).
- Plan travel to the airport with traffic in mind.
- Advise they download the Qantas App and ‘Add Trip’ to check-in, get their boarding pass and more, via the App StoreOpens external site in a new window or Google PlayOpens external site in a new window, or check-in online from 24 hours before departure.
- Check their flight and register to receive updates via Flight Status.
- Preview our inflight entertainment, and bring along any other favourite content on their own device.
- Get travel money sorted with Qantas Travel MoneyOpens external site.
- Label bags with contact details for when they're away from home .
- Travelling with kids? Here are a few extra tips.
Please share these tips with our mutual customers, and wish them a safe and enjoyable festive season from Qantas.