Until 30 April 2021, Qantas Frequent Flyer is offering top tier members of qualifying airline loyalty programs the opportunity to fast track their flying status when they switch to Qantas.
With domestic flying accelerating and the opening of the trans-Tasman bubble, Qantas’ hugely popular Status Fast Track offer has returned and is now extended to New Zealand residents.
The initiative allows individuals who hold eligible loyalty status with another qualifying airline program to fast track their frequent flyer status to Qantas’ gold tier by earning 100 Status Credits before 31 July 2021.
In addition to expediting their standing in the program, the offer also includes Qantas Club membership, providing lounge access and a more generous checked baggage allowance while on the Status Fast Track.
Gold tier benefits with Qantas include lounge access across Qantas and oneworld airline lounges globally, preferential seating and priority access to reward seats, as well as priority check-in, boarding and upgrade requests.
Those wishing to transfer from a higher flying tier – Platinum and Platinum One equivalents – will only be able to transfer to Qantas’ Gold status, rather than have their status matched. Reaching a higher frequent flyer status requires members to earn the normal requirements within a Membership Year.
Registrations for the Qantas Status Fast Track close 30 April 2021. For more information including T&Cs visit qantas.com/statusfasttrack.
Qantas Frequent Flyer Gold Status key benefits:
- Priority check-in
- Priority baggage
- Extra checked baggage allowance
- Priority boarding
- Access to premium security lanes
- On Departure Upgrade requests for domestic flights in Australia
- Preferred seating
- Preferential access to selected Qantas Classic Flight Reward seats
- International Flight Classic Upgrade Reward Request Priority
- 75% more Qantas Points on eligible flights
- Benefits of oneworld® Sapphire status around the world with privileges like preferred seating, priority check-in, regardless of the class of travel.
For full details visit here.