Qantas is providing further flexibility to customers to utilise credits by allowing tickets to be reissued before 31 December 2023 for travel within the ticket validity.
The following commercial policy permits one fee free change for customers who wish to move their travel date from 2023 to 2024 and hold a valid Qantas (081) ticket that:
- has an original date of issue on/before 30 September 2021; and
- has been reissued prior to 16 March 2023
Options for customers holding a Qantas (081) issued ticket:
|Option||Permitted actions||Ticket Reissue Conditions|
- Flights no longer required must be cancelled prior to scheduled departure.
- All Qantas flight changes need to be actioned (reissued or revalidated) prior to travel
- Qantas will not be responsible for paying any other costs or expenses such as hotel or other ground operator fees arising due to events beyond our control, unless required by applicable laws.
- All other rules and conditions of the ticket remain unchanged.
- Once a ticket has been reissued using this authority, subsequent changes are subject to fare rules and conditions (unless covered by this or another commercial policy).
For customers with unticketed bookings:
For unticketed bookings, alternate flights/routings can be rebooked subject to availability and tickets issued in accordance with fare conditions.
For customers with a Qantas Points Plus Pay bookings:
Qantas Points Plus Pay bookings are entitled to the same options and conditions as listed above.