The following options are available to Qantas customers holding a valid (081) ticket issued on/before 4 December 2019 booked on Qantas marketed services to and from France for travel between 4 and 7 December 2019.
- All changes must be made prior to the original ticketed departure.
- New travel dates must be within ticket validity.
- Qantas will not be responsible for paying any other costs or expenses such as hotel or other ground operator fees arising due to events beyond our control, unless required by applicable laws.
- All other rules and conditions of the ticket remain unchanged.
- Customers are permitted to make changes as outlined in this policy. Any subsequent changes made after the ticket is reissued will be subject to the rules and conditions of the original ticketed fare purchased.
For unticketed bookings, alternate flights/routings can be rebooked subject to availability and tickets issued in accordance with fare conditions.
Qantas Points Plus Pay and Qantas and Partner Classic Flight Rewards tickets: Passengers are entitled to the same options and conditions as listed above.
Your Customer's Ticket
All flight changes need to be actioned (reissued or revalidated) prior to travel, regardless of which airline the ticket is validated to.
Passengers may, without a fee:
Rebook to an alternative Qantas marketed service to and from France for travel between 5 and 9 December 2019:
If the same booking class is not available, the lowest booking class within the same cabin may be booked. If the new fare is of a higher value than the existing ticketed fare, no adcol is to be collected from the passenger.
For customers holding a Qantas (081) issued ticket:
- The agent can reissue the ticket in-house if validated to Qantas (081).
- Ticket to be reissued with no additional collection or refund.
- Additional fare, ticket taxes and change fees associated to the ticket do not apply.
- All details of the original ticket to be shown on the new ticket including fare basis and fare calculation.
- Authority number 591501 must be entered into the endorsement box to avoid ADM.
- If there is no change to routing/booking class the ticket can be revalidated.
Ticket in Credit
- The Agent can reissue the ticket in-house if validated to Qantas (081).
- Additional fare and ticket taxes may apply subject to assessment of the new journey.
- If the new fare is of a higher value than the existing ticketed fare, the fare difference is payable by the passenger. Applicable ticket taxes apply.
- Authority number 591501 must be entered into the endorsement box to waive the fee for voluntary changes and avoid ADM.