Multi Passenger Seat Offer for Agents Terms and Conditions
- Multi Passenger Seat Offers are only valid on the following chargeable Economy seat types - Exit Row, Extra Legroom, Preferred and Chargeable Standard Seats. Bassinet seats are excluded.
- The terms and conditions of Select a Seat, Seat Selection Conditions and Extra Legroom and Exit Row Seats also apply. Please read these terms prior to booking any seat selections for your customers.
- Multi Passenger Seat Offers are only available on selected Qantas flights on bookings made via the Qantas Distribution Platform.
- To qualify for Multi Passenger Seat Offers, the passengers must be contained in a single booking and the number of passengers purchasing seats must meet the minimum passenger criteria of the offer at the time of seat selection.
- Prices quoted for Multi Passenger Seat Offers will vary depending on routes and dates.
- Multi Passenger Seat Offers are subject to the availability of requested seats.
- Preferential seating zones exist for Platinum, Gold or Silver Frequent Flyers, equivalent oneworld members and any passenger travelling with those flyers in the same booking. Passengers travelling with these passengers may not qualify for Multi Passenger Seat Offers.
- If in accordance with the fare rules the customer elects to move to another flight or fails to pay for the booking resulting in cancellation of the booking, any Multi Passenger Seat Offer that has been paid for is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another flight. Seat selection required for any new flight must be undertaken separately and no refund will be provided for any Multi Passenger Seat Offers purchased on the previous flight. Multi Passenger Seat Offers may not be available on the new flight.
- Seat selections made using a Multi Passenger Seat Offers are non-refundable unless:
(a) Qantas changes the seats for operational, safety or security reasons (even after boarding the aircraft), and we are unable to seat the customer in a suitable alternative seat;
(b) there is a flight disruption causing the customer to be moved to another flight and Qantas is unable to seat the customer in a suitable alternative on their new flight;
(c) Qantas moves the customer to a flight not operated by Qantas; or Australian Consumer Law
- Multi Passenger Seat Offers are non-refundable if Qantas has moved the customer to a seat in a higher cabin class for operational, safety or security reasons.
- Multi Passenger Seat Offer refund conditions are independent of fare refund conditions.
- If the seats are changed by Qantas for operational, safety or security reasons or are affected by a flight disruption, the customer may apply for a refund. Seat requests cannot be guaranteed as they may need to be changed for operational, safety or security reasons, even after boarding the aircraft.