1. Members that join the Qantas Business Rewards program start at Level 1.
2. Members may request an early advance to a higher Level (Level Advance).
3. A request for a Level Advance must be made through the Member’s nominated Travel Management Company.
4. A Member must grant their nominated Travel Management Company authority to disclose the required air travel information to Qantas to support the application for a Level Advance.
5. An application to Qantas made by a Travel Management Company for a Level Advance for a Member will be assumed to be made at the direction, and with the consent, of the Member.
6. To be eligible for a Level Advance and to remain at the fast-tracked Level, a Member must earn at least 15,000 (for Level 2) or 80,000 (for Level 3) Qantas Points for the business within their Membership Year (Target).
7. Qantas will assess each request on a case by case basis, using the historical and projected air travel information supplied by the Travel Management Company. The information to be provided can include:
i. Estimated annual revenue spend on Qantas and total airline spend
ii. Top 3 travel routes (e.g. MEL-PER, SYD-LAX, SYD-SIN)
iii. Most commonly booked fares (e.g. Red eDeal, Flex, Business Class)
iv. Information to support the Level Advance such as future strategy’s
8. If Qantas determines, based on the information supplied, that the Member is unlikely to achieve the Qantas Points required for a Level Advance, Qantas may reject the request.
9. Qantas will notify the Travel Management Company of the outcome of the request, normally within five business days. If the request is unsuccessful, Qantas will provide an explanation to the Travel Management Company.
10. If a Level Advance has been granted, Qantas may review the Member’s booked and planned eligible flights quarterly and may reverse the Level Advance if the applicable Qantas Points are not likely to be met for that membership year.
11. Membership of Qantas Business Rewards and the earning of Qantas Points for business are subject to the Qantas Business Rewards and Airline Reward Scheme Terms and Conditions at www.qantasbusinessrewards.com/terms
12. An eligible flight to earn Qantas Points means a domestic or international flight which has a Qantas 'QF' flight number on the ticket that is purchased in Australia; is operated by Qantas, Emirates or American Airlines; has a ticket number commencing with '081'; and is booked and travelled for business on or after the date the business registers for Qantas Business Rewards. Exclusions apply. For further information refer to https://www.qantasbusinessrewards.com/terms#definitionAirline