Your customer can select their inflight meal before they board through Menu Select, available on selected Qantas international flights in Business, Premium Economy and Economy.
If your customers are travelling in Business, they can dine in one of our lounges prior to their flight, or select the 'No Meal - maximise my rest option' through Menu Select, and our cabin crew will make their bed directly after take off. A selection of refreshment items will be available for them to enjoy throughout the flight.
If your customer is travelling on an eligible Qantas operated international service, you can retrieve your customer’s booking through Manage Booking and pre-order their meal through Menu Select. Meals can be pre-ordered between 7 days and 12 hours prior to departure.
- The Menu Select service is available through 'Manage Booking' and requests can be made or changed between 7 days and 12 hours prior to departure.
- While Qantas will make reasonable efforts to fulfil all meal requests, meal choices cannot be guaranteed.
- If your customer changes their flight or departure date then the request will be cancelled. You must resubmit the order through 'Manage Booking'.
- If Qantas changes a flight or departure date then Qantas will endeavor to fulfil the order as originally made. However, for operational reasons, the meal choice may not be available on the new flight.
- Menu Select is separate from the special meal options for dietary requirements. If customers require a special meal order please make this choice through 'Manage Booking'.
- If your customer has already chosen a special meal or a special meal is loaded in their profile then they will not be eligible to pre-order a meal unless the special meal is removed from the profile. If both orders appear in the booking the Menu Select order will be cancelled.
- If customers have chosen 'No meal - maximise my rest' and they change their mind then Qantas will still offer refreshment items on board, however, a full meal may not be available.
- Qantas reserves the right to make changes and substitute ingredients that may become unavailable due to operational circumstances.
- Meals served on board may differ in appearance from the images of the same meals.
- If customers have pre-ordered a meal and change their mind on board then crew will make reasonable endeavours to accommodate the change, however, they may not be able to fulfil the request to provide an alternative full meal.