This policy applies to Qantas customers holding a Domestic or International 081 tickets issued on or prior to 30 September 2021.
- Waiver is valid for tickets issued on or prior to 30 September 2021.
- Ticket can be held in credit until 31 December 2023.
- Travel must be completed within ticket validity.
- This does not apply to refund, no show or cancellation fees.
- New booking is subject to availability and all conditions of the new fare are applicable.
- Customer will pay any fare difference and any change fees associated with the ticket.
- Qantas will not be responsible for paying any other costs or expenses such as hotel or other ground operator fees arising due to events beyond our control, unless required by applicable laws.
- All other rules and conditions of the ticket remain unchanged.
- Customers are permitted to make changes as per applicable policy. Any subsequent changes made after the ticket is reissued will be subject to the rules and conditions of the original ticketed fare purchased.
Qantas Points Plus Pay:
Customers are entitled to the same options and conditions as listed above.
Your Customer's Ticket
The agent can reissue the ticket in-house if validated to Qantas (081).
Authority number 628179 must be entered into the endorsement box to avoid ADM.
Additional fare, ticket taxes and change fee applicable to the ticket apply.