After a three-year hiatus, Qantas’ ‘Best of’ days are back, starting with North America on
4 July 2023.
Join Qantas and key partners Brand USA, Destination Canada and Destination British Columbia to immerse yourself in this continent of contrasts – North America.
Learn everything there is to know about selling this epic destination and the airline to get your customers there. Hear the latest from industry-leading tourism partners including Brand USA, Destination Canada, Destination British Columbia and more, and experience Qantas’ latest products with hands-on demonstrations and money-can’t-buy experiences. Of course, you’ll also enjoy North American-inspired cuisine and have a chance to win yourself a range of fabulous prizes.
This is our first Agency Partner event since 2019 and is not one you want to miss!
Spots are limited, so mark 4 July in your calendar, register your interest to attend by completing the form below, and we’ll be in touch in the coming weeks if you’ve been lucky enough to secured a spot!
Thinking you'll have to miss it as you're not in Sydney?
Not so! There are around 80 seats available on flights from around Australia, courtesy of the Qantas team!
Registrations for Best of North America Day 2023 are now closed. For those already registered we will be in contact by 4 June 2023.
Best of North America Day Terms and Conditions
- Acceptance of Registration is at Qantas’s discretion, for which Qantas will provide confirmation via the email address provided in the registration form. Qantas reserves the right to decline or cancel any registration.
- Registration for the Best of North America Day is open to Australian travel agents who operate under an IATA or TIDs number only.
- This Event has limited places available. Pre-registration is required.
- If you are selected to attend the event you will be notified via email from firstname.lastname@example.org by 4 June 2023.
- The Best of North America Day will take place at the Qantas Campus in Mascot, Sydney. Please make sure you have checked with your relevant agency manager or supervisor to ensure you are able to attend this full-day event before registering.
- By registering your interest in this event, the agent provides their express consent to Qantas sending the agent marketing communications including via direct mail, telephone, email, SMS, in-app notifications and advertising or other digital means.