The following options are available to Qantas customers holding a valid ticket issued on/before 7th of January 2020 for travel to/from Broome, Karratha or Port Hedland on/before 9 January 2020.
- New travel dates must be within ticket validity.
- If your travel with Qantas / QantasLink is disrupted for reasons that are outside our control and you are away from your home port, Qantas will provide overnight accommodation (one night) otherwise, unless required by applicable laws, Qantas will not be responsible for paying any other costs or expenses, such as hotel or other ground operator fees
- All other rules and conditions of the ticket remain unchanged.
- Customers are permitted to make changes as outlined in this policy. Any subsequent changes made after the ticket is reissued will be subject to the rules and conditions of the original ticketed fare purchased.
For unticketed bookings, alternate flights/routings can be rebooked subject to availability and tickets issued in accordance with fare conditions.
Passengers who are travelling on Qantas and Jetstar Points Plus Pay tickets are entitled to the same options and conditions as listed above.
Passengers who are travelling on Qantas and Partner Classic Flight Reward tickets are entitled to the same options and conditions as listed provided any travel rebooked or rerouted is made on an eligible Qantas Frequent Flyer Partner Airline and any travel booked on a partner airline is subject to reward seat availability. Classic Flight Reward tickets cannot be retained in credit.
Please note, any changes to bookings in redemption classes must be made in the same class as the original booking.
Your Customer's Ticket
All Qantas flight changes need to be actioned (reissued or revalidated) prior to travel, regardless of which airline the ticket is validated to.
Passengers may, without a fee:
|Rebook / Reroute Travel||
|Retain Ticket Value in Credit||
|Rebook / Reroute Travel||
For customers holding a Qantas (081) issued ticket:
- Ticket to be reissued with no additional collection or refund.
- Additional fare, ticket taxes and change fees associated to the ticket do not apply.
- All details of the original ticket to be shown on the new ticket including fare basis and fare calculation.
- Authority Number 591509 must be entered into the endorsement box to avoid ADM.
Change Destinations/Ticket in credit
- Additional fare and ticket taxes may apply subject to assessment of the new journey.
- If the new fare is of a higher value than the existing ticketed fare, the fare difference is payable by the passenger. Applicable ticket taxes apply.
- Authority Number 591509 must be entered into the endorsement box to waive the fee for voluntary changes and avoid ADM.
For customers holding a Non-Qantas (081) issued ticket:
For tickets validated to another carrier, please refer to the ticketed airline’s policy for ticket reissue.