Qantas Frequent Flyer is issuing rewards to find twenty-five cheeky elves reported to have abandoned their post in the North Pole.
Last seen hiding out on the shelves of the Qantas Rewards Store, the airline loyalty program is offering 100,000 Qantas Points to anyone who can locate and capture one of Santa’s mischievous helpers.
Qantas Frequent Flyers can earn a share of 2.5 million Qantas Points, by browsing the thousands of products available from shoes to home appliances, fashion and tech.
The Qantas Rewards Store is frequent flyers’ one stop shop to earn and use Points on purchases from over 500 leading brands. Members earn up to 2 points per dollar spent when they use Points Plus Pay.
How to join the search:^
- Visit the Qantas Reward Store between Monday the 14th to Friday the 18th of December.
- Login to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account on the Rewards StoreOpens external site.
- Peruse the store’s dozens of categories of reward shopping in search of an elf.
- Add the elf to your shopping cart and complete the check out to receive 100,000 Qantas Points.
- A confirmation email will be sent to confirm your reward.
- The points will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within 30 days (hooray!)
What 100,000 Qantas Points can get you?*
- Journey Beyond Indian Pacific Rail Expedition Twin Gold Cabin – 100,000 Qantas Points
- Return economy flights for 4 people from Sydney to the Gold Coast - 64,000 Qantas Points (plus taxes fees and carrier charges)
- Apple Air Pods - 63,390 Qantas Points
- Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer – 95,470 Qantas Points
^Only one elf can be redeemed per person.
*Delivery charges may apply to certain products.