This commercial policy is to provide intruction on managing customers that are impacted by suspension of Qantas operated services between Perth and Johannesburg.
This policy is for customers holding a valid 081 ticket for flights between Perth and Johannesburg (QF65/QF66) issued on/before 07 November 2022 for travel between 28 March 2023 and 28 October 2023.
Options for customers holding a Qantas (081) issued ticket:
|Option||Permitted actions||Ticket Reissue Conditions|
- Flights no longer required must be cancelled prior to scheduled departure.
- All Qantas flight changes need to be actioned (reissued or revalidated) prior to travel
- Qantas will not be responsible for paying any other costs or expenses such as hotel or other ground operator fees arising due to events beyond our control, unless required by applicable laws.
- All other rules and conditions of the ticket remain unchanged.
- Once a ticket has been reissued using this authority, subsequent changes are subject to fare rules and conditions (unless covered by this or another commercial policy).
- Qantas Points Plus Pay bookings are entitled to the same options and conditions as listed above.
For customers with unticketed bookings:
For unticketed bookings, alternate flights/routings can be rebooked subject to availability and tickets issued in accordance with fare conditions.