All customers with a QF (081) booking (existing or new) for travel now until 31 July 2020 are entitled to the following options:
- Cancel and retain the value of the ticket in credit.
- Upon rebooking, Qantas will waive the change fee.
- Waiver is valid for tickets cancelled on or after 31 January 2020 and held in credit before 30 April 2020.
- Ticket can be held in credit until 31 December 2022. If a ticket has an issue date prior to 31 January 2020, you will need to reissue the ticket prior to 31 December 2021. This will ensure all eTickets are open for use until 31 December 2022. Travel must be completed by 31 December 2022. If the new fare is of a higher value than the existing ticketed fare, the fare difference is payable by the customer. Applicable ticket surcharges, fees and taxes may apply.
- This waiver can be applied only once per booking.
- If applicable, customer will pay any fare difference.
- This does not apply to refund, no show or cancellation fees.
- For Classic Flight Reward bookings (includes Qantas, Jetstar and partner airlines) customers may change/rebook without penalty.
Your Customer's Ticket
The agent can reissue the ticket in-house if validated to Qantas (081).
Authority number 623063 must be entered into the endorsement box to avoid ADM.
Additional fare and ticket taxes associated to the ticket do apply.