Tap into a world of easier travel
Download the Qantas app. All your journey needs.
Download the Qantas app on your tablet, Android or iPhone, it’s also compatible with your Apple Watch, so flying is a breeze no matter what device you’re using. You can book flights and hotels, check-in and get useful travel information straight to your device.
- New - Personalised news feed with offers and news features customised to your interests
- New - Keep track of your Qantas status credits and tier progress
- New - Edit your membership profile details
- View your Qantas Points activitiy over the past 12 months
- Select, view and manage your seat selection right up until check-in opens
- Fast track your journey with Mobile Check-in
- Get alerts when check-in opens
- Get alerts for departure gate, boarding time, baggage carousel and more
- Book Qantas flights and accommodation
- Book car hire, activities and transfers
- Book travel insurance
- Keep your boarding pass and travel plans just a tap away
- See what time to leave and the fastest way to the airport
- When eligible, see which lounges you can access
- Get complimentary mobile newspaper and magazine access with PressReader
- Get inspired and see the best deals available for your next journey
- Set fare alerts for the best prices to your favourite destinations
The Qantas app is also available for Windows Phone with reduced functionality.
Disclaimer: # Complimentary digital newspapers and magazines available on flights operated and marketed by Qantas Airways.
Disclaimer: + You can select your seat only on Qantas international flights QF1 - 199 and Qantas Australian domestic flights QF400 - 1349 (excluding QantasLink services). On QantasLink services you can request a preference for an aisle or window seat. View seat selection terms and conditions.
Disclaimer: ^ You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
Disclaimer: ~ Mobile check-in is available for all Australian Domestic ports except Lord Howe Island. In-app boarding passes and some alerts not available for all flights and all airports.