Intellectual Property Rights
The material contained on these web sites is protected by copyright. You may use these web sites only for your personal and non-commercial purposes. Except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute the material on these web sites, or create any other material using material on these web sites, without obtaining the prior written consent of Qantas.
Trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining the prior written consent of Qantas Airways Limited.
The web site, products, technology and processes contained in this web site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by Qantas or by third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights other than as set out in these Terms. Your use of this web site must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
This web site may contain links to, or frame, web sites of third parties ("external sites"). Qantas is not required to maintain or update the links.
Links to, or framing of, external sites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by Qantas of the owners or operators of the external sites, or for any information, products or services referred to on the external sites unless expressly indicated on this web site.
Qantas makes no warranties and accepts no liability in relation to material contained on external sites.
When you book flights or access your Frequent Flyer membership information, a secure server is used. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypts the information you send through this web site. Qantas does not control SSL and cannot guarantee the strength or effectiveness of that encryption.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on the web browser on your computer. This website and associated websites (including those you reach by clicking on advertising) may store cookies on your web browser.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Certain statutory warranties under consumer protection laws will be implied for the benefit of consumers. Nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude or restrict the application of such laws but Qantas does not give any guarantee or warranties or make any representation of any kind, express or implied, with respect to use of this website outside these laws.
Subject to claims available under consumer protection laws:
- Qantas is not liable to you or anyone else (including for negligence, breach of contract or tort) for any loss or damage (including specific, indirect, consequential or economic loss) however caused and which is suffered directly or indirectly in connection with the use of this website.
- Qantas is not liable for disruptions to this website.
- Qantas is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this website or an external site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for use from this website is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer systems.
Linking to qantas.com
In order to link to qantas.com you will need to agree to the linking conditions and obtain written approval from Qantas Digital Customer Experience. To obtain a copy of the agreement, send a request through our feedback page by selecting the 'Website' category and entering the details, including the following information:
- Company name
- Contact name
- E-mail address
- URL of internet site that will link to qantas.com
- Nature of your company's web site
Conditions of Carriage
The carriage of passengers, baggage and cargo by air is subject to the Conditions of Carriage and Regulations of the relevant carrier.
Back to top