The regional airline for the Qantas Group operating over 2000 flights each week to a network of 56 metropolitan and regional destinations across Australia.
Flying with us
QantasLink is located at Qantas Terminal 3 in Sydney with customers travelling to and from Sydney enjoying exclusive world-class facilities. QantasLink flights also depart from Qantas domestic terminals in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Darwin, Hobart, Melbourne, and Perth.
Find out more information on airport locations Australia-wide.
Fly QantasLink and you'll enjoy:
- Qantas Points and Status Credits^
- Seamless connection to Qantas Domestic and International flights
- Convenient 24/7 online booking
- Check-in online or using our mobile app.
We're expanding our service in regional Australia with aircraft to suit your travel needs. Highlights of our fleet include:
- The fastest turbo props of any airline in regional Australia
- More Dash 8-Q400s to growing regional areas on the east coast
- An increase in Fokker F100 aircraft supporting resource sector growth in Western Australia
- Upgraded Boeing 717 Fleet to a 125 seat Economy configuration and 2 class Boeing 717 featuring Business and Economy Class configuration.
The Regional Airlines Group currently operate 82 aircraft, of which QantasLink operates 68 aircraft including 18 Boeing 717-200, 3 Bombardier Dash 8 -200/Q200, 16 Dash 8-Q300 and 31 Bombardier Dash 8-Q400 turboprop aircraft.Back to top
When flying with Affiliate Airlines you'll enjoy:
- Through baggage check for convenient connections with Qantas domestic services.#
- Access to the Qantas worldwide reservations system.
- Qantas points^.
- E-ticket availability from most ports.
Queensland Government regulated air services
Flights from Brisbane to Barcaldine, Blackall, Charleville, Longreach, and Roma are operated in partnership with the Queensland State Government.
The Regional Airlines Group provides direct employment for more than 1,300 people in metropolitan and regional centres, including Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Canberra, Melbourne, Mildura, Newcastle, Perth, Sydney and Tamworth.
Sponsorship of events and the promotion of tourism demonstrates QantasLink's commitment to rural and regional Australia and the airline works closely with other parts of the Qantas Group to promote regional and destination tourism within Australia and overseas.
QantasLink's support for community, cultural, educational and sporting events, festivals and conferences, includes:
- Tamworth Country Music Festival
- Cradle Coast Tourism
- Fraser Coast Tourism and Events
- Qantas Founders Outback Museum
- Mackay Tourism
- Winton Outback Festival
- Queensland Tourism Industry Council (QTIC)
- Queensland Outback Tourism Awards
- Dubbo Chamber of Commerce Business Awards
- Brisbane to Gladstone Yacht Race
- Ningaloo Whaleshark Festival
- Karijini Festival
- Lord Howe Island Tourism Association
- Central Highlands Development Corporation
- Miss Wagga Wagga Quest
- Port Lincoln Tunarama Festival
- Port Macquarie Chamber Business Awards
- Devonport Triathlon
- Junction Arts Festival
- Foundation for Regional Development Ltd
- Wagga Business Chamber
- Mildura Country Music Festival
- Commerce Roma
- Queensland Bulls Masters
- QantasLink It's a Bloke Thing Charity Luncheon
- Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers
- Darwin Festival
- Capricorn Food and Wine Festival
- Beef Australia
- And many more
# Subject to through check agreement.