Platinum and Gold Frequent Flyers* travelling with oneworld are welcome in over 650 lounges around the world.
Unmatched coverage with our partners
Enjoy more choice than ever before when flying Qantas, the only airline to offer daily direct morning, midday and evening departures from Australia to the United States. We offer unmatched coverage from Australia to North America via our six key gateway cities: Los Angeles, Dallas/Fort Worth, New York, San Francisco, Chicago and Honolulu. We also operate seasonally to Vancouver between December and January and commence operations to Chicago from April 2020.
With Qantas you'll enjoy…
- Daily services to Los Angeles and New York from Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane
- Direct flights to San Francisco from Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane
- Direct services to Dallas/Fort Worth from Sydney
- From 4 December 2019, all regular flights to Mainland USA will be on A380 and 787 Dreamliner aircraft.
- More than 130 destinations across the United States, Canada and Mexico with codeshare partners American Airlines, Alaska Airlines and WestJet
- Qantas First and Business lounges at Los Angeles Tom Bradley International Terminal and new American Airlines Admirals Club and Flagship Lounge at Dallas/Fort Worth
Read our North America destination guide.
Key domestic network coverage with our partners
Together with partner LATAM, Qantas is the only airline operating non-stop between Australia and South America, and offers 13 destinations across South America, including popular destinations Lima, Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo.
Qantas operates non-stop between Sydney and Santiago, complemented by codeshare flights on oneworld partner LATAM from Auckland, Melbourne and Sydney to Santiago to offer unrivalled coverage within South America.
Fly with Qantas and you'll enjoy…
- An extensive lounge network across South America including LATAM VIP lounge in Santiago
Read our South America destination guide.
More choice than ever before
Together with Emirates, Qantas offers one-stop connections to over 40 European destinations, meaning customers have more choice than ever before between Australia and Europe, complemented by multiple intra-Europe connections with oneworld partners.
Qantas offers customers the choice of three key hub options between Australia and UK/Europe with direct flights to London from Perth, via Singapore and with partner airline Emirates via Dubai.
Customers can continue to fly to over 60 onward destinations on Emirates to Europe, the Middle East and Africa via Dubai.
In addition, we now offer Amsterdam via Singapore with partner KLM, plus Paris via Hong Kong or Singapore with partner Air France, Helsinki via Singapore or London with partner Finnair, and an additional 11 destinations from London with partner British Airways. These complement options via Dubai with Emirates.
Fly Qantas and you'll enjoy…
- Complimentary Chauffeur Drive for Qantas' First and Business customers on select flights
- Dubai Connect for customers with long transit times
- Premium lounge experience in Dubai, London and many other airports with Emirates and oneworld lounges
Read our Europe destination guide
More Asian cities serviced directly from Australia with extensive connections beyond
Travelling across Asia has never been so easy with Qantas and our partners offering more choice than any other carrier out of Australia.
Qantas operates direct flights to 12 cities in Asia, and offers codeshare services to 67 more destinations (including 30 major cities in Greater China) with partners Asiana Airlines, Bangkok Airways, Cathay Dragon, Cathay Pacific, China Airlines, China Eastern, China Southern, Emirates, Japan Airlines, Jetstar Asia, Jetstar Pacific, Jetstar Japan and SriLankan Airlines.
Fly Qantas and you'll enjoy...
- A comprehensive network allowing you to maximise your time with minimal need to backtrack and the ability to triangulate multi-stop itineraries across Asia
- A luxurious pre-flight experience in the Qantas Singapore and Hong Kong lounges (for eligible customers). Experience our brand new Singapore First Lounge.
- Direct aisle access and lie-flat comfort in the Qantas Business Suite on all A330 services and to be progressively introduced on A380 services.
Read our Asia destination guide.
One stop to Africa and the Middle East via Johannesburg and Dubai
Through Qantas' partnership with Emirates, Qantas offers services between Australia (including Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, and Adelaide) and Dubai. You can also connect to 13 additional codeshare destinations across Africa and the Middle East.
Fly Qantas and you'll enjoy…
- Complimentary Chauffeur Drive for Qantas' First and Business customers in Dubai.
- Dubai Connect for customers with long transit times.
- Premium lounge experience in Dubai and Johannesburg.
- The only non-stop route between Johannesburg and Sydney - the most efficient and convenient transit point for connections from Australia's East Coast and New Zealand.
- 13 codeshare destinations in the Middle East and Africa via Dubai and Johannesburg, including Beirut, Cairo and Tel Aviv
A more comprehensive network with our partners
Qantas partners with a range of carriers such as Jetstar, Emirates, Air New Zealand, Fiji Airways, Solomon Airlines, Aircalin, Air Vanuatu, Airnorth and Air Tahiti Nui across the South West Pacific and New Zealand offering a comprehensive network to 25 destinations from multiple Australian gateways.
Fly Qantas and you'll enjoy…
- A comprehensive network to Island destinations: New Caledonia, Fiji, Tahiti, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Papua New Guinea, Cook Islands and Kiribati
- Services from Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane to New Zealand destinations Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Queenstown.
- Jetstar's extensive domestic network within New Zealand, which provides customers codeshare flights between major cities Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin and Queenstown.
- 15 codeshare destinations on Air New Zealand with domestic lounge access available to eligible customers when travelling on a codeshare sector.