Love Every Second in Sydney
New York, NY - September 19, 2012
Qantas Airways, Destination NSW and Qantas Vacations today announced fantastic travel deals and packages making it possible for Australia-bound travelers to "Love Every Second in Sydney." Sydney's natural surroundings and glorious harbor make it a must-see destination. Available for booking by September 28, for outbound travel between November 10 and November 20, 2012 or between Februay 5 and March 24, 2013 or between May 1 and June 8, 2013, travelers who book their flights with Qantas can take advantage of the fantastic deals, fun-filled events and breathtaking sites all to be found in Sydney.
Flights are available from US$1,598* per person round trip Economy airfare, including taxes, fees and carrier-imposed charges, for travel from Los Angeles to Sydney; from US$1,798* per person round trip Economy airfare from Dallas; and US$1,832* per person round trip Economy airfare from New York.
Adding an extra element to these amazing offers, Sydney will showcase a plethora of events during the next year that will be appealing to all kinds of travelers. From international art series and operas and ballets, to Mardi Gras parades and surfing competitions, there is sure to be an exciting event to entertain all visitors. Highlighted events include:
- Sydney International Arts Series:
- Francis Bacon - Five Decades (November 17, 2012 - February 24, 2013)
- Anish Kapoor (December 20, 2012 - April 1, 2013)
- Alexander the Great: 2000 Years of Treasure (November 24, 2013 - April 28, 2014)
- Paris Opera Ballet - Giselle (January 29 - February 9, 2013)
- The Addams Family - Australian Premiere (beginning March 2013)
- Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras Parade (March 2, 2013)
- Sydney Chinese New Year (February 8 - 24, 2013)
- Opera on Sydney Harbour - Carmen (March 22 - April 12, 2013)
- Vivid Sydney 2013 - Sydney is transformed into a creative canvas of lights, music and creative forums (May 26 - June 10, 2013)
For those seeking an all-in-one package, Qantas Vacations offers the perfect package for spring travel. The "Sydney Vacation Package" starts from US$ 2,099^ per person, valid for outbound travel between May 1 and June 8, 2013. This four-night Sydney Vacation Package from Qantas Vacations includes:
- Qantas Airways round trip airfare in Economy class from Los Angeles to Sydney
- Four nights accommodation in Sydney at The Menzies Hotel, Sydney
- Highlights of Sydney sightseeing tour
- Daily breakfast
To book the Sydney Vacation Package from Qantas Vacations, interested travellers can visit the website. The first 20 passengers to book will also receive a complimentary Sydney Bridge Climb on the Sydney Harbour Bridge valued at $240 per person.
To book these deals, visit qantas.com/sydney or call 888-350-4565.+
Terms and Conditions
* Applicable for Air-Only: Round trip Economy class travel from Los Angeles, Dallas and New York to Sydney departing November 10-20, 2012; February 5 - March 24, 2013; or May 1 - June 8, 2013. Book by September 28, 2012.
^ Applicable for Sydney Package: Package prices are per person, double occupancy. Single Supplements apply. Valid for economy class travel from Los Angeles for departures between 1 May and 8 June 2013. Book by 28 September 2012. Departures from Dallas, from $2299; from New York (JFK), from $2329. Not combinable with any other offer or discounted vacation package. Upgrades available. Hotel upgrade prices are per person, in addition to the advertised price. Other restrictions apply.
+ Hearing impaired persons may dial 711 (Nat’l Relay Service) to contact Qantas Airways at 800-227-4691 or Qantas Vacations at 888-350-4565.
Jami Gordon-Smith (The Brandman Agency) Telephone: 212 683 2442 e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qantas Airways Ltd. (USA) (151)