Qantas Gift Vouchers
- Fully transferable
- Great designs
You can use your Qantas Points to purchase a Qantas Flight Voucher at the Qantas Shopping Rewards Store.*
How to use your Qantas Flight or Gift Voucher
You can redeem your Qantas Flight or Gift Voucher online via Manage Booking or through Qantas Contact Centres on 13 13 13. Remember that a booking fee applies to redemptions through Qantas Contact Centres.
- Qantas Flight and Gift Vouchers purchased on/after 31 March 2018 are valid for three years from date of issue, irrespective of the expiry date shown on the voucher. Notwithstanding this, Qantas Flight and Gift Vouchers which have been:
- issued for free to a customer for any reason,
- supplied as part of a customer loyalty or employee rewards program, or
- supplied as part of a marketing promotion as a bonus to the purchase of a good or service,
are not subject to the three year expiry period and will have the expiry periods advertised in connection with the relevant Flight or Gift voucher at the time it was issued.
- For all customers who have received a Qantas Flight Voucher subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Premier Platinum credit card, these are valid for 6 months from the date of issuance.
- Vouchers are available in denominations of A$50 (up to A$500), or as an A$1,000 or A$2,000 voucher. Amounts are in Australian dollars and redeemable for one-way or return Qantas domestic or international flights departing Australia only.
- Vouchers are redeemable for one-way or return Qantas domestic or international flights departing Australia.
- Non-refundable, except in certain circumstances including under the Australian Consumer Law. Cannot be used for multi-city, Classic Flight Rewards or Points Plus Pay - Flights booking or redeemed for cash or other goods or services such as additional baggage or seat selection.
- Vouchers can be redeemed at qantas.com or through Qantas Contact Centres. A booking fee applies to redemptions through Qantas Contact Centres. Only one voucher can be redeemed per booking.
- If the full balance of the voucher is not redeemed in one transaction, a new voucher with the same expiry date will be issued for the unused portion of the original voucher, as set out in full terms and conditions.
- The names of the voucher recipients may be changed when you redeem the voucher, but the number of recipients cannot be changed (you cannot increase or decrease the total number of recipients).
- Qantas does not charge a card payment fee on Flight or Gift Voucher purchases or redemptions.
- Once you've created your Flight or Gift Voucher, you'll receive an e-mail with a voucher attached to print or forward directly to the lucky recipient.
- Visit qantas.com/voucherterms for full terms and conditions or refer to the email attaching the voucher.