The Qantas Foundation
What we do
At the Qantas Foundation, we are passionate about creating life changing experiences for the next generation of Australians.
We define an experience as something that alters a person's life or circumstance in a substantial manner, resulting in a significant positive change to their life, situation or the broader community.
In particular, our efforts focus on two key areas:
- initiatives that provide an immediate experience for those in need (changing lives)
- experiences and opportunities that empower the next generation of Australians to make a difference in the community (empowering change)
How do we do it
To deliver this vision, we leverage off the diverse resources of the Qantas Group - from our dedicated and passionate employees, the diverse network of suppliers and partnerships and of course, the use of our own airline.
Board of Directors
- Ms Elizabeth Ann Macgregor OBE, Director, Museum of Comtempory Art
- Ms Janine Rolfe, National Manager, Company Matters
- Mrs Lesley Grant, Chief Executive Officer, Qantas Loyalty
- Ms Olivia Wirth, Group Executive Brand, Marketing & Corporate Affairs, Qantas Airways
- Ms Gabrielle Curtin, Executive Manager People and Culture, Qantas Airways