Australian Domestic Flights
See more. Do more. Experience more of Australia and New Zealand with the Qantas Walkabout Pass
There is so much to see and do in Australia and New Zealand! Take advantage of our domestic networks to discover more of Australia's and New Zealand's stunning beauty and unique experiences.
If you book your Australian domestic flights or New Zealand domestic flights at the same time as your Qantas international flights, you could save with the Qantas Walkabout Pass.
With the Qantas Walkabout Pass, you can customize your trip and get a great deal on your Australian domestic flights and New Zealand domestic flights. With more than 30 destinations to choose from, the Qantas Walkabout Pass is a great way to see more and save.
To book your domestic flights and benefit from the Qantas Walkabout Pass savings, choose the multi-city option when making your Qantas international flight booking.
Qantas Walkabout Pass Fares
The Qantas Walkabout Pass fares are divided into zones, and the cost of your fare will depend on which zone you are travelling within.
|Australian domestic flights - Zone 1||from £35 per flight sector*||plus surcharges, fees and taxes|
|Australian domestic flights - Zone 2||from £60 per flight sector*||plus surcharges, fees and taxes|
|New Zealand domestic flights - Zone 3||from £60 per flight sector*||plus surcharges, fees and taxes|
* The Qantas Walkabout Pass must be booked and issued together with your Qantas international ticket and it has the same validity as your international ticket. Prices exclude carrier charges, fees and taxes, which will vary depending on your departure and destination points.Back to top
Qantas Walkabout Pass Cities and Zones
Qantas Walkabout Pass Cities
Use the Qantas Walkabout Pass to visit these cities in Australia:
| || || || |
Use the Qantas Walkabout Pass to visit these cities in New Zealand:
| || || || |
Zone 1 Routings
Zone 1 fare applies for travel between these cities:
| || || || |
Zone 2 Routings
Zone 2 fare applies for travel between these cities:
| || || || |
Zone 3 Routings
Zone 3 fare applies for travel between these cities:
| || |
Sample Qantas Walkabout Pass Itineraries
We've put together some great itineraries to give you a sample of what Australia and New Zealand has to offer.
|Some popular itineraries|
|London Heathrow - via Dubai - Sydney - Melbourne - via Dubai - London Heathrow||return economy from £780^||Book now|
|London Heathrow - via Dubai - Sydney - Perth - via Dubai - London Heathrow||return economy from £788^||Book now|
|London Heathrow - via Dubai - Sydney - Alice Springs - Cairns - via Sydney and Dubai - London Heathrow||return economy from £990^||Book now|
|London Heathrow - via Dubai and Sydney - Auckland - Christchurch - via Sydney and Dubai - London Heathrow||return economy from £886^||Book now|
Alternatively, build you own itinerary to discover your Australia or New Zealand.
Important flight information:
- Depart from London Heathrow between 5 February and 17 March, and 28 March and 30 June 2016, Sunday to Thursday.* A surcharge of £20 per passenger per booking applies for Friday and Saturday departures.
- Fares may not be available on all flights.
- Offers end 25 February 2016 unless sold out before.
- Qantas codeshare flights between Dubai and Perth are operated by Emirates.
- Flights between Sydney and Ayers Rock (Uluru), and between Auckland and Christchurch are operated by Jetstar.
Booking Tips and Helpful Tools
- You must start your fare search by including your international flights between the UK and Australia or New Zealand. (The Qantas Walkabout Pass cannot be booked without the international flights.)
- Domestic Australia and New Zealand flights can be added in between your international flights.
- The zone fare is applied to every sector or flight between point A and point B. For example, if you would like to fly from Ayers Rock (Uluru) to Melbourne, if the booking engine returns a flight from Ayers Rock (Uluru) to Melbourne via Sydney, zone fares for your flight from Ayers Rock (Uluru) to Sydney and from Sydney to Melbourne will apply.
- The qantas.com booking engine will return a total price including the fare, taxes and fees.
Maximum stay: Return travel from the last international stopover must commence no later than one month after initial departure.
Rebooking: Date changes on international flights are as per the international fare rules and are subject to a local service fee. Date changes are permitted on Qantas Walkabout Pass flights and are only subject to a local service fee.
Rerouting: International flights are as per the international fare rules and subject to a local service fee. A charge of A$40 (or local currency equivalent) applies for route changes to Qantas Walkabout Pass flights and are also subject to a local service fee.
Cancellations: As per the international fare rules.
Local service fees apply for any changes to both e-tickets and paper tickets.