Select your seat
Whether you like the window seat, prefer the aisle, or want extra legroom; we’ve got the information you need to know when requesting your preferred seat.
- travelling on any Qantas operated domestic service
- travelling internationally in Economy on a Saver or Flex fare
- travelling internationally in First, Business or Premium Economy cabins
- Platinum One, Platinum, Gold or Silver Qantas Frequent Flyers or equivalent oneworld and Emirates Skywards Frequent Flyers
- travelling on an Economy Classic Flight Reward
- on the same booking and travelling with any of the above mentioned travellers
- checking in.
Seat selection is available for a charge for customers travelling in international Economy on sale fares.
Extra legroom seats
Travelling in Economy and want some additional space? Purchase one of our extra legroom seats. Check you meet the requirements and additional conditions for exit rows before selecting one.
Extra Legroom seats are complimentary for Platinum One members.
Select your seat now
Terms and conditions apply.
View full terms and conditions for seat selection.
Seat selection cannot be guaranteed as seats may need to be changed for operational, safety or security reasons, even after boarding the aircraft.
^ You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. You must be logged into qantas.com using your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number and have sufficient points for redemption at the time of purchasing seats. The Points Plus Pay option is not available when purchasing seats.
Disclaimer: + You can select your seat only on Qantas international flights QF1 - 199 and Qantas Australian domestic flights QF400 - 1349 (excluding QantasLink services). On QantasLink services you can request a preference for an aisle or window seat. View seat selection terms and conditions.