How to redeem a Complimentary Lounge Invitation
To redeem an available Complimentary Invitation, it must be linked to an eligible flight at least 24 hours before departure.
On this page
The Complimentary Invitations Portal allows you to:
- View your available invitations and expiry dates
- View the status of your invitations
- Redeem an available invitation by linking it to an eligible flight
- Unlink invitations
- Transfer to a Qantas Frequent Flyer member
Invitations must be linked at least 24 hours before departure of your eligible flight. You’ll find your eligible Qantas bookings displayed in the Portal. Simply click “Link invitation” next to the flight you wish to redeem your lounge pass on.
If your Qantas booking isn't listed, go to manage your booking to ensure your Frequent Flyer number is attached to your passenger details.
- Tip: If you have a multi-city flight, only the first city will show. Click “Link invitation” to view your other flight segments.
If you have a Jetstar booking, fill out the form ensuring enter all details correctly as incorrect details cannot be changed.
You will need to select the available Complimentary Invitation you wish to use – take note that the type of Complimentary Invitation determines which lounge you can access.
Ensure your email address is entered correctly, so you can receive the confirmation email to present with your boarding pass at the lounge entrance.
Once the invitation is linked successfully, you can access your selected lounge from when check-in for your flight opens until when your flight starts boarding. Double- check the operating hours and locations of Qantas Club lounges before going to the airport.
- Tip: Some lounges may not be in the same Terminal as your departure gate and may not be convenient to access the lounge.
Complimentary Lounge Invitations terms and conditions apply.
Invitations must be linked at least 24 hours before departure of the Eligible Flight.
Eligible Lounges will be shown when linking an invitation.
Check lounge opening hours, location and bar service times prior to your arrival.
Review our lounge dress code.
Eligible Customers cannot bring guests, including children.